Business text messaging services
Businesses that text customers are 217% more successful than those that don’t. Our service helps you text your customers.
- Text large groups and have conversations with individuals
- Send your messages to an inbox your audience uses every day
- Automate your business text messaging to use your time effectively
17,000+ customers trust us for business text messaging made simple
What is business text messaging?
Using business texting software can help your company scale customer-facing and internal communications and reach audiences with the channel that has a 98% open rate. Use cases include sending marketing campaigns, nurturing the sales process, supporting customers, communicating internally, hiring and recruiting talent, and more.
Business texting features and benefits
Using business texting software like SimpleTexting can have a significant impact on the success of your marketing campaigns. Here are just a few features that make a great business text messaging app.
Easy to use
Supports two-way texting
Integrates with other apps
Has a mobile app
Flexible and affordable pricing
What you get with SimpleTexting’s business texting service
If you’re tired of seeing your emails and calls go unopened or unanswered, then reach your audience with business texting solutions.
Get your customer-facing teams textingEnable the customer service and sales teams at your business to send business SMS messages and respond to incoming questions.
- Deliver a hassle-free, “no hold” customer experience
- Turn conversations into conversions by texting leads 1-on-1
- Manage all incoming and outgoing texts in our powerful inbox
Reach a list of customers instantlyUse SMS business marketing to drive purchases, send alerts, and more. Include photos, personalize your texts, and track link clicks.
- Drive more business with targeted promotions
- Use our audience management tools to reach specific groups
- Track performance with our analytics tools
Create set-it-and-forget-it automationsSend automated texts and never miss an opportunity to connect with people when it matters.
- Send recurring campaigns at an interval of your choice
- Trigger messages from other apps using our integrations
- Set an auto reply when you’re not able to respond
The most popular uses of business text messaging
Text messaging has become a popular channel for communicating with customers in real time. Here’s how businesses use SMS for customer service, sales, marketing, group messaging, and office text messaging.
How to get started with business text messaging in 3 simple steps
Discover how simple it is to begin using our business texting services and transform your customer communication in just three steps.
1. Select a phone number
2. Send text messages
- Text 1-on-1 with customers, employees, or leads
- Send SMS marketing campaigns to large groups
- Send appointment reminders, alerts, and more
3. Manage replies in your inbox
- Mark conversations as resolved or temporarily hide them
- Easily filter and prioritize conversations
- Share the workload by adding team members
Why choose SimpleTexting for business texting?
We’re not shy about the fact there are a hundred and one business texting services out there. So why, then, should you choose SimpleTexting? Here are a few reasons why:
We give you messaging options
We have built-in automation workflows
We won’t hold you back
Our powerful business texting features
SimpleTexting's messaging platform for business SMS gives your company or organization the right tools and guidance to reach your goals–whatever they are.
Add multiple team members
Use SimpleTexting mobile
Collect phone numbers
Send MMS messages
Add multiple phone numbers
Real-world examples of business text messaging
See how others are using business text messaging to improve their communication, and learn how to follow in their footsteps.
From scheduling in-home consultations to appointment reminders, text messages are the number one way EcoWater Texas communicates with customers.Read their success story
Using SimpleTexting’s inbox and automation tools, the US Solar sales team has been able to generate hundreds of thousands in sales in just one month.Read their success story
Learn why one of California's most highly reviewed self-storage facilities uses text messages to communicate with new and existing customers.Read their success story
Industries that benefit from business text messaging
Wondering if a text messaging service is right for your business? Check out our industry guides to learn more about how a text messaging service can help your business or organization.
Make the most of business text messaging with the right number
You need a text-enabled phone number to start business texting. We offer different number types to suit all budgets and needs.
Dedicated short code
Selecting the ideal business texting service for you
1. Find a service that’s easy to set up
When looking for a texting service that’s just right for your small business, look for a provider that offers a hassle-free setup process. The service should have a user-friendly interface and provide clear instructions or guidance to help you get started quickly and easily. Try to avoid services that require complex configurations or extensive technical expertise, as these can be time-consuming and difficult to navigate.
2. Choose a service that understands and can meet your business’s needs
Every company is different, and there is no one-size-fits-all solution for business text messaging. That means you need to consider your business’s unique requirements and ensure the SMS marketing service aligns with them. Some factors to consider include:
- Message volume: If you anticipate sending numerous messages, ensure the service can handle high volumes without compromising performance.
- Integration capabilities: If you use customer relationship management (CRM) software or other business tools, check if the texting service integrates with them. Seamless integration can streamline your workflows and enhance efficiency.
- Compliance with industry regulations: Depending on your industry, there may be specific regulations or compliance requirements for text messaging. Ensure that the service adheres to these regulations, such as TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act) compliance for marketing messages.
3. Ensure that the service provides powerful features
When evaluating a texting service for your business, ensure that it offers a range of powerful features that cater to your specific needs. Here are some key features to consider:
- Drip campaigns: Automated drip campaigns send out a series of pre-scheduled messages to customers or leads. Drip campaigns can help nurture relationships, deliver targeted content, and guide customers through a predefined journey.
- Text forwarding: Text forwarding enables you to route incoming messages to the appropriate team members or departments promptly and efficiently.
- Recurring messages: Recurring messages can take the hassle out of MMS marketing by distributing weekly newsletters, monthly updates, or subscription-based notifications. This feature saves time and effort by automating repetitive messaging tasks, maintaining consistent communication, and keeping your audience engaged.
4. Review their customer support availability
Reliable customer support is crucial when using a texting service for your business. Ensure the service provides adequate support channels, including phone, email, or live chat. Additionally, consider their support availability—24/7 support or extended business hours can be beneficial, especially if you operate in different time zones or have urgent queries or issues.
5. Determine if the service adds value to your company
Lastly and most importantly, evaluate how the texting service adds value to your business. Consider factors such as pricing, scalability, and additional features. Compare different service providers to find the one that offers the best balance of features, pricing plans, and scalability options that align with your business’s growth plans and budget.
Business text messaging service FAQs
Have questions about our business texting service? Get answers below.