Mass texting service to send bulk messages
Build meaningful connections with the simplest mass texting service for independent businesses. Send bulk texts and engage your audience with SimpleTexting.
- Upload a list of phone numbers or build one from scratch
- Write your mass text, select your list, and click send
- Track who’s clicking links, subscribing, and more
The mass text messaging service trusted by thousands of businesses
The fastest way to start mass texting
Save time and headaches by choosing a mass text messaging service that has all the features you need — without compromising on simplicity.
Grow and manage your audienceWhether you’re starting from scratch, or bringing existing contacts into SimpleTexting, we have you covered.
- Import a list of phone numbers that you already have permission to text
- Grow your mass texting audience with our web signup forms or unlimited text-to-join keywords
- Send the right text messages to the right people with our segmentation tools
Send mass MMS or SMS messages in minutesWe know what you’re thinking. It sounds too good to be true. But once you’ve written your text or multimedia message, it takes just minutes to send.
Send your mass text right away or schedule it to send exactly when you want your audience to receive it
- Replies are free and will appear in your inbox where you can respond (if you want to)
Choose MMS to include photos, GIFs, and audio clips
in your mass messages
Personalize texts on the go with a mass text messaging serviceWant to personalize your text messages? Want to collect data from the people you message? Need to send mass texts on the go? You can do all that, and then some.
- Add first or last names to your mass text messages to make them feel personal
- Use texts to collect people’s email, birthday, and other information with our data collection feature
- Not at your desk? Send your mass text from anywhere with our iOS and Android mobile app
How to send mass text messages
It’s incredibly easy to send a mass text message with SimpleTexting. In just a few minutes you can conveniently and effectively communicate with all of your subscribers. Plus you can try our mass text messaging service for free for 2 weeks.
1. Build or import your list
2. Write your mass text
3. Click send
How mass text messaging works
People ignore calls and delete emails. That's why your business needs to use a mass texting service. Here's how to set it up.
What is mass texting?
Mass texting is also known as:
With mass texting, you may send business messages to a handful of people or thousands of contacts simultaneously.
Business leaders use mass texting to communicate effectively with their audiences at scale. This could mean sending bulk text messages to groups like customers, employees, volunteers, or supporters.
Companies of all sizes and many industries use mass texting to send special offers and promotions, emergency alerts, staff communication, daily text message updates, surveys, sweepstakes, and more.
With text, we’ve been able to triple and quadruple our average cart value just by being able to get in touch with customers faster, especially when we’re doing flash sales. And with attention being the new currency, you need to be able to reach your customers fast because there are so many other people trying to do the same thing.
What is a mass texting service?
SimpleTexting is an example of a mass texting service.
With SimpleTexting, you can:
- Grow and manage your audience
- Send mass MMS or SMS text messages
- Respond to contact replies from your mass texts
- Measure and analyze your text messages
- And more!
💡 Here’s a shortlist of the best mass text apps.
SimpleTexting’s user interface is straightforward and intuitive. As our team is growing, we wanted a system that new hires would find easy to use.
Mass texting benefits
- 90% of people ignore calls.
- They delete 16% of emails without ever reading them.
- And 99% of people (Gen Z, at least) skip ads at all costs.
That’s why your business needs to try mass texting.
Benefits of mass texting include:
- 85% of adults use smartphones in the United States.
- 91% of people are interested in receiving text messages from businesses.
- 71% of consumers have already opted in to receive texts from businesses.
- 98% of texts are opened compared to just 17-28% of marketing emails.
- 1 in 3 people check their text messages within one minute of receiving them.
- 75% of Americans won’t leave home without their phones.
- 20-35% of subscribers click-through from business texts.
- Text message conversion rates to purchases can be as high as 45%.
Honestly, we’re connecting with people. Information is getting in front of those who need it, in a way that other communication strategies couldn’t do. If they’re contacted via text message there’s almost a complete guarantee that they’ll be reached.
Why try mass texting?
Businesses love mass texting for its reach, engagement, and conversions.
Mass texts get seen
Mass texts get engagement
Mass texts get conversions
Mass texts are cost effective
Mass texting use cases
Inspiration for your first mass text campaigns begins with these well-established ideas, examples, and templates.
Welcome new subscribers
Send flash sale promotions
Celebrate customers’ birthdays
Upsell additional products
Notify subscribers of new products
Gather survey responses
Generate customer reviews
Alert audience of event changes
Check workforce availability
Remind staff of HR impacts
Update with emergency notifications
Why choose SimpleTexting as your mass texting service provider?
We’re not shy about the fact there are 101 mass texting services out there. Here’s why you should choose SimpleTexting.
We're easy to implement
Mass text messages have a 98% open rate
It’s no surprise that the channel with 98% open rates helps businesses and organizations of all sizes. Here are just a few ways our customers have benefited from mass texting.
When Facebook took away the ability to send promotional messages through Messenger, Dad Bod Health turned to SMS.Read their success story
Here’s how the multi-location bakery and restaurant uses SimpleTexting to promote its monthly giveaways.Read their success story
Learn how the multi-location tanning brand Year Round Brown used texting to inform customers of the biggest sale of the year.Read their success story
A mass texting service built to make your life easier
Send your first mass text right away, then take it to the next level with these features.
See your results
Text to win
Text to vote surveys
Send mass texts with a number of your choice
You need a text-enabled phone number to send mass texts. We offer different number types to suit all budgets and needs.
Dedicated short code
FAQs about mass texting
Want to find out more about mass texting? Are you wondering how much it costs? Or if you can text existing customers? You can find the answers to these questions below.
- SMS stands for short message service. SMS messages are 160-characters long.
- MMS stands for multimedia message service. MMS messages may contain videos, images, and other formats and be 1,600 characters long.
Mass text messages are used to send a text to many recipients simultaneously. Mass text messaging is powered by an SMS text software, allowing you to send as much as thousands of text messages at once. This can be helpful for appointment reminders, delivery updates, and business texting. A platform that offers inboxing functions allows recipients to reply to mass text messages while separating their replies into a private inbox.
Group texting is great if you have a small list of recipients and the time to message them one-by-one. Mass texting is better when you have a large list of recipients and you need to quickly send them all the same message.