MMS Marketing for Business
Find out what MMS marketing is and why so many businesses are using it to enhance their mobile marketing strategies.
- Share photos, audio clips, short videos and more
- Increase customer engagement and click-through rates
- Drive more sales and higher ROI
MMS Marketing Trusted by Businesses of All Sizes
What Is MMS Marketing?
MMS marketing is a method of mobile advertising that uses MMS, or Multimedia Messaging Service, to send enhanced text messages. It’s the smarter, stronger, splashier cousin of SMS marketing.
- With MMS, you can add all kinds of rich media right inside your messages, including images, GIFs, videos, and audio files.
- Plus, you can write up to 1,600 characters in a single message.
- That’s not possible with SMS, which only allows for regular text and up to 160 characters in the U.S.
- MMS marketing is also known as photo messaging, video messaging, and multimedia messaging. But what you call it doesn’t matter nearly as much as what you can do with it.
Why MMS Marketing Makes Sense
Visual aids are power tools. Combine that with the speed and reach of SMS and you've got a knockout marketing strategy.
There’s power in pictures
Our MMS service creates a richer mobile experience for your customers or subscribers. A picture is worth a thousand words, after all, and the video and audio options speak volumes, too.
Click-through rates are 52% higher
People prefer MMS marketing to SMS. Businesses who use MMS see click-through rates that are 52% higher. Picture messaging is simply more engaging than SMS.
The setup is crazy simple
If you can swing email attachments, you’ll be just fine uploading files to your MMS messages. Just like SMS, setting up a campaign is easy, subscribing is easy—everything is easy.
It plays nice with mobile devices
Over 98% of mobile devices can handle MMS just fine. For the tiny slice of the mobile pie that can’t, we’ve built in a handy little feature for sending automated fallback messages via SMS.
You get 1,600 characters
With MMS marketing, you can kiss that pesky 160-character limit goodbye. How does 1,600 characters per message sound? Now we’re getting somewhere. Make your text blasts more powerful!
Shares are 8x more likely
Did you know that people are 8 times more likely to share MMS content on social media? If you’re looking for a bigger impact from your mass texting service, MMS just makes a lot of sense.
How to Get Started with MMS Marketing
Picture messaging is just the beginning. With MMS, you can share GIFs, longer messages, and more! It takes just three steps to send multimedia text messages.
MMS Marketing Success Stories
Work with the MMS marketing software trusted by brands across the U.S. Just take a look at the results our customers see:
Year Round Brown Increased Revenue By 20% With Text Promotions
Frequently Asked Questions About MMS Marketing
After nearly a decade of sending MMS messages, we've received a lot of questions. These are the most common.