Text blast services for your business
Everyone reads their texts. Try SMS blasts to actually reach your contacts. Blasts are great for marketing, internal communication, stakeholder engagement, and so much more.
- Send text blasts to large groups
- Segment contacts to text small, targeted groups
- Converse with individuals and reply one-on-one
17,000+ paying customers trust SimpleTexting's text blast service
SimpleTexting is your text blast software for every need
Elevate your reach, boost engagement, and talk to large or targeted groups using SMS blasts — all to directly improve your business operations and community interactions.
- Boost sales and brand affinity by creating and sending personalized offers to your audience.
- Be the surprise hero! Send promotions at the perfect moment to get more repeat buyers.
- Track the impact of each text blast campaign and refine your strategy for even more epic returns.
- Update your staff with company news and policies, promoting an open, trustworthy workplace.
- Create a sense of community, and encourage active involvement in events, training, and meetings — with a single blast.
- Get feedback, high-fives, and the occasional “You rock, boss!” directly through text responses.
- Send quick texts for fast sign-ups. No stress, all fun — easy-peasy!
- Promote events that bring students together, enhancing their sense of belonging and school pride.
- Quick polls? Feedback? Speak up with a text blast, they’re listening! Your phone’s your campus suggestion box!
- Swap chaos for kick-butt coordination by assigning roles, communicating schedules, and sharing critical updates promptly.
- Spread the love in blasts! Easily acknowledge and reward volunteer dedication and achievements.
- Streamline the onboarding process and provide compelling opportunities, ensuring volunteers’ time is valued and impactful.
- Show genuine appreciation. Easily address donors by name and acknowledge past contributions.
- Gratitude is only a text away. Reinforce donor trust and satisfaction with real-time thank-you messages.
- Make the donation process quick and effortless, encouraging repeat contributions.
- Update everyone with quick reminder blasts for important dates and events.
- Chat with your people and seamlessly build a two-way relationship rooted in trust.
- Send love. Show gratitude. Thank your folks for their involvement and support in a voting process. Nothing beats instant appreciation.
What makes our SMS blast services stand out?
Find out why we have a 4.8-star rating on Capterra and thousands of paying customers.
Support from people who care
Text blasts, simplified
Recurring text scheduling
Real-world applications of our SMS blaster
Need inspiration for SMS blasts use case scenarios? These ideas, examples, and templates will help you out so you don’t break a sweat.
How to send a text blast
Sending a successful text blast is about fostering engagement and building relationships via SMS messages. Here’s how to do this effectively:
Step 1: Find your text blast service
A perfect text blast service is one that can meet your organization’s ongoing needs. When looking for one, ensure the SMS blast service meets these criteria:
- Has scheduling, automation, contact management, and detailed analytics features.
- Is user-friendly, scalable, and affordable for your organization’s usage expectations.
- Gives you access to dependable customer support.
- Has great customer reviews.
SimpleTexting fulfills these requirements and the best part is you can try our service free.
Step 2: Choose your text-enabled business number
Select a business number that can handle as much mass text communications as you need. This could be a dedicated short code, a toll-free number, or a text-enabled existing business number.
Step 3: Determine your text blast segmentation information (if any)
Have a diverse audience? Segmenting them based on specific criteria like location, first-time buyers, and past purchases can make your messages more personalized and relevant.
Step 4: Collect phone numbers
Gather numbers from your audience with their express written permission to ensure compliance with laws like the Telephone Consumer Protection Act guidelines. Two effective ways to do this:
- Use sign-up forms on your website or in your physical store.
- Promote your text program via email or social media to invite more subscribers.
Include a box below your forms so subscribers can tick as proof of consent.
Step 5: Create your text message blast
When writing your SMS message, keep it clear, engaging, and convey your point quickly. Also, include a call-to-action (CTA) so recipients can respond or take the next step.
Step 6: Schedule your text blast
Set up your text blast to go out at an optimal time when your audience is most likely to read and engage with it. Use your scheduling feature to automate this process.
What is a text blast?
A text blast is a method of sending a single text message to a large group of people simultaneously. This helps businesses to convey the same information to multiple recipients quickly.
Text blasts are all about efficiency and broad reach. They ensure your message goes out to many people at once and also stand a high chance of being read — given the immediacy and personal nature of text messages.
An “SMS blast” is another term for a “text blast”. SMS stands for Short Message Service, which is widely known as texting. It is also the process of sending a single text/SMS message to a large group of recipients at once.
MMS, on the other, stands for Multimedia Messaging Service. It expands upon SMS and allows for the sending of messages with multimedia content (like images, GIFs, videos, and even files such as PDFs) in addition to text.
MMS messages can also be longer, supporting up to 1,600 characters. However, not all devices support MMS, and it typically requires a mobile data connection to send and receive.
Text blasting vs. group texting
Group texts and SMS blasts are similar, but markedly different.
Group texts typically involve sending a message to a select group of contacts and allow for interactive conversations among everyone in the group.
Text and SMS blasts are mass messages sent to numerous recipients separately and simultaneously, making them ideal for one-way communication and broadcasting information.
This means your contacts can reply to you (and not everyone who receives the blast).
It also means that your text blasts are like BCC text messages — recipients do not see the contact information from other people who receive your blasts.
You can use a business number to send a text blast. Unlike personal numbers, a business number acts as a shield, ensuring your private life remains just that — private.
Text blasting services are also game-changers for team collaboration. No longer tethered to a single device, a business number on a text blast platform allows shared access among team members. This fosters cooperation and ensures no message goes unnoticed.
Why are text blasts effective?
Text blasts help businesses get information out to their audiences quickly. Here’s why they’re so effective and why your business should consider them.
1. They get attention quickly.
Almost everyone carries a phone around. Texts shoot straight to these phones, no WiFi needed. So, your words find people wherever they are, ready for quick action.
2. They’re versatile.
Text blasts are great for sharing all kinds of information quickly:
- Urgent warnings
- Valuable offers
- Quick sales
- Don’t-forget reminders
- New business updates
3. They feel personal.
People often only give their numbers to people and brands that they trust. This trust can help you create a personal connection with your audience.
4. They have an improved open rate.
SMS blasters significantly boost open rates for text marketing by delivering messages directly to recipients’ mobile devices, ensuring instant accessibility and increasing the likelihood of messages being seen and opened.
Ensuring compliance with our SMS blast service
The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and CTIA have regulations surrounding texts blasts. We make it hassle-free to follow them.
Approved opt-in methods
Free compliance guides
Automated compliance text
No charge for compliance
Frequently asked questions about our text blast app
After nearly a decade sending text blasts, we’ve received a lot of questions. These are the most common.