Whether you need to reach your audience of one or one thousand, setting up recurring daily messages shouldn’t be a burden.
With a 98% open rate, text messages are one of the most effective ways to share information regularly.
And with a text messaging service like ours, you can automate the process to avoid having to write and send your messages each day manually.
At SimpleTexting, you can send daily reminder texts three different ways depending on your messaging and estimated frequency. We’ll walk you through each one step-by-step.
With recurring campaigns, you can set up a message to send automatically on a regular basis.
If you plan on sending the same message every day, this is the approach for you.
Recurring campaigns are perfect for:
The best part about recurring campaigns is that once you set it, you can forget it! Here’s how it works.
1. On the left-hand side of your dashboard, select Campaigns. Then, the blue New button at the top of the window.
2. Proceed as if you were creating a standard one-off campaign—give your campaign a name and type your message in the text message box. Then, select the audience you want to send to from the dropdown.
3. Scroll down and under “Send on”, select Recurring from the menu.
4. Select what date you want your campaign to start sending, then specify the time you’d like your message to go out. For example, if you wanted to send your message every day at 8 am, you would enter 0800 (the: will be entered automatically).
5. Under Repeats, select “Daily”.
6. If you have a set time for your daily messages to stop sending, select the Ending date button and pick a date from the calendar below. If it’s open-ended, choose Never.
7. Select Next
8. Review your scheduled messages, and if everything looks good, press the blue Schedule button. You’re done!
If you selected Never as your daily campaign end option, you can stop the series at any time.
1. Go back to the campaign dashboard and select Scheduled from the dropdown.
2. Select the campaign you want to end and select the Archive icon at the top of the campaign.
3. If you only want to cancel one campaign in the series, select Archive only this campaign. If you wish to cancel the recurring series altogether, select Archive all future campaigns.
Alternatively, if you plan on sending different daily reminder text messages to your audience each day, you have the option to schedule them ahead of time.
While this approach does require manual intervention, it still helps you save valuable time by allowing you to set up your messages days, weeks, and months in advance.
Scheduling a text can be done in four simple steps.
1. Navigate to Campaign > New. Give your campaign a name, select your intended recipients, and compose your SMS message.
2. Under Send on, select Scheduled. Select the date you want your message to send and the time you’d like your message to be delivered. Then click Next.
3. Preview your campaign once more, and when you’re ready, click the blue Schedule button.
Here’s how to set one up.
If scheduling your daily reminders directly through SimpleTexting doesn’t work for you, we still have a few tricks up our sleeves.
SimpleTexting is also integrated with Zapier. This makes it possible to integrate our texting platform with thousands of popular apps.
For example, if you’re using a tool like Google Calendars, you can use Zapier to trigger SMS reminders each day.
No matter which approach you choose, setting up a daily text reminder routine couldn’t be simpler at ST.
Stay up to date on the latest marketing trends, tactics, and strategies when you subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
Bring all your channels together. Here's how to make phone calls and send text messages from one dedicated business number.Read
Sending a text message newsletter might seem unorthodox, but it can help you stand out from the crowd. Here’s how easy it is to do.Read