Text Messaging for Churches
Drive hundreds of decisions for Christ with text messaging and reach people where they already are—on their phones.
Your church, your way to communicate.
Your church can use text messaging and mobile marketing for anything that needs to be communicated. Our texting service allows churches, ministries, and other religious organizations to deliver important messages to their congregations or supporters via a state-of-the-art messaging platform. Here are just a few examples of what church text messaging can be used for:
- Text Bible quotes relevant to each week’s message.
- Share important prayer requests with the whole congregation via text message.
- Your church can send friendly text message reminders about Scripture reading plans.
- Text a link to ask members for online donations to your church or religious organization.
- Stay in touch with your church staff and volunteers with convenient text messages.
- Send a text message to instantly notify your church congregation about schedule changes or special events.
What can your church do with text message services from SimpleTexting?
Eagle Brook Church was growing fast and needed a simple, effective way to keep track of new believers.
So, they leveled up their communications with a SimpleTexting campaign—and over 800 people texted in about their decisions for Christ.
It’s scary to even think of how many people wouldn’t have told us about their decisions if we didn’t have this really simple, clean opportunity for them to take advantage of.