Text Messaging for Churches
Drive hundreds of decisions for Christ with text messaging and reach people where they already are—on their phones.
Your church, your way.
Your church can use SMS for anything that needs to be communicated. Here are just a few examples:
- Text Bible quotes relevant to each week’s message.
- Share important prayer requests with the whole congregation.
- Send friendly text reminders about Scripture reading plans.
- Text a link to ask members for online donations.
- Stay in touch with your staff and volunteers.
- Notify your flock about schedule changes or special events.
What can your church do with SimpleTexting?
Eagle Brook Church was growing fast and needed a simple, effective way to keep track of new believers.
So, they leveled up their communications with a SimpleTexting campaign—and over 800 people texted in about their decisions for Christ.
It’s scary to even think of how many people wouldn’t have told us about their decisions if we didn’t have this really simple, clean opportunity for them to take advantage of.