Hey, text message marketers—SimpleTexting now has MMS marketing available for all U.S. accounts!
MMS, which stands for Multimedia Messaging Service, is a standard for sending and receiving rich media content via text message. It’s usually referred to as MMS messaging, multimedia messaging, video messaging, or picture messaging.
Think of MMS as a souped-up version of SMS that features a couple major improvements:
- You can now write up to 1,600 characters instead of 160
- You can now add rich media inside your texts instead of linking out to it
That second bullet point is especially important, and here’s why: People tend to respond really well to visual content. According to one study, MMS campaign opt-ins are 20% higher than SMS campaign opt-ins, and subscribers are eight times more likely to share MMS messages on social media.
It’s simple to send an MMS campaign. Just log in to our application, navigate to Messaging > New campaign, and select the MMS tab. Then, use the Media button located inside the main message field to select and upload your coupons, product images, audio greeting cards, welcome videos, cute kitten gifs, or other rich media.
Learn more about MMS Marketing services with SimpleTexting.
Are you ready to start adding some pep to your texts?
No credit card, no obligations, no setup fee. Just a free 14-day trial inside a powerful SMS and MMS marketing platform.
P.S. MMS isn’t supported in Canada, so we can only offer it to our U.S. customers at the moment.
P.P.S. MMS messages involve a lot more data than regular SMS messages, so they naturally cost more. At SimpleTexting, sending an MMS message requires 3 credits, whereas sending an SMS message requires 1 credit. View pricing plans.
- A Modern Guide to Texting Etiquette
- Yuda Bands Nonprofit Saves 20 Hours a Month with Text Messaging
- All About Rich Communication Services and RCS Messaging
- 2 Sermons, 200 Subscribers: How One Texas Church Uses Texts to Encourage and Inspire
- SimpleTexting Just Got Smarter with New and Improved Custom Fields