On June 26, 2012, 19-year-old Linnea Lomax walked out of a mental health clinic in Sacramento, California. She has not been heard from since. HelpFindLinnea is an organization of volunteers dedicated to locating Linnea and bringing her safely home.
We’re donating our text messaging services to HelpFindLinnea to help them coordinate their search efforts. Here’s how you can help:
- Familiarize yourself with Linnea:
- Linnea is a white female, 5’2” and about 100 pounds. She has long curly blond hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt with the word “Sweden” on it. In recent weeks she has been battling with mental illness, for which she was admitted to the clinic where she was last seen
- Visit HelpFindLinnea.org or HelpFindLinnea’s Facebook page
- Volunteer to join the search
- If you have seen Linnea or have any information, call HelpFindLinnea at 916-905-HELP or email them
Send your first message in minutes. Try SimpleTexting free for 14 days. No credit card required.