Want $1,000 for college? SimpleTexting can help make that happen.
SimpleTexting is offering a $1,000 College Scholarship for a deserving Canadian high school senior or current college student. If you are currently enrolled in college or headed there in 2016-17 and want to win a $1,000 college scholarship to help cover expenses, consider entering the SimpleTexting College Scholarship Contest. SimpleTexting will award a $1,000 college scholarship to a highly motivated student who can thoughtfully express how their mobile device improves their lifestyle.
In 800 words or less, tell us how your mobile device improves your life. You can touch on how texting connects us in a positive way (through communication with friends, family, church, work, etc.), the convenience of apps and mobile services, and/or significant achievements that your cellphone has helped you accomplish.
How to Enter:
- Answer the prompt above in 800 words or less.
- The file name should be your full name and date of birth. Example: John-Doe-1-15-1995.docx.
- Email the Word document as an attachment to scholarships@SimpleTexting.com with your response. Use the subject line: 2016 SimpleTexting $1000 Scholarship
- Submission must be received by midnight on December 1, 2016.
Here’s How You Win:
- Send us your response, following the guidelines above.
- We will pick a winner by January 9, 2017 and notify you. (It’s subjective; we’re going to pick our favorite response.)
- We will email you to confirm mailing address, and send you a check or Visa gift card in the mail for $1,000.
- We will announce the winner on our company blog.
To Be Eligible:
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college within the Canadian territories.
- You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
Send your first message in minutes. Try SimpleTexting free for 14 days. No credit card required.