SMS chat with two-way text messaging
Enable two-way conversations with SMS chat and wow your customers with a personalized and engaging experience.
- Deliver a hassle-free, “no hold” customer experience
- Use your existing business phone number or get a new one
- Turn conversations into conversions by texting 1-on-1 with sales leads
Why use two-way SMS chat?
Deliver a lightning-fast conversational experience to customers who are on the go and want fast and convenient answers to their questions.
Improve customer satisfaction
Make a personal connection
Speed up your response
Save money with SMS chat
How to get started with two-way SMS chat
Companies of all sizes and industries use SimpleTexting’s SMS chat service to engage with customers. Here’s how you can too.
Add a click-to-text buttonAllow customers to start an SMS chat from the mobile version of your site with a single click using our free Click-to-Text button generator.
- Generate more 1-on-1 conversations by giving your website visitors an easy way to get in touch
- Prepopulate your number and a message that’s tailored to your business
- Increase conversion rates, reduce response times, and create a smooth customer experience
Receive and reply to incoming SMSManage all incoming and outgoing SMS in our powerful inbox.
- Handle incoming SMS quickly and satisfactorily, filtering conversations by time waiting or most recently received
- Use our message templates to turn common questions around even faster
- Collaborate with your team through internal notes, leaving details other staff should know before replying
- Set up an away message to get back to customers automatically so they never feel ignored.
Send proactive SMS to customers and prospectsStart SMS chats to provide proactive customer service or to close a sale.
- Send quick questions that your customer or prospect needs to answer
- Send payment reminders or important updates
- Send noninvasive follow-up touches that contribute to your customer retention efforts
Connect existing tools to increase productivityWith our API or Zapier integration, you can connect SimpleTexting with your favorite tools.
- Forward text messages to a Slack sales or customer support channel
- Add new sales leads from your SMS channel to a campaign in your CRM
- Trigger the creation of a new support ticket when you receive an SMS
Embrace the world of SMS chat with the right platform
With over a decades experience helping businesses text their customers, you are in safe hands. Engage in sales or customer service 1-on-1 conversations with all the features you need to be successful with a text to chat service.
Use an existing number
No limit on team members
Add to your website
Speed up response times
Send photos or PDFs
Organize your inbox
Use our mobile app
Import and export
More SMS chat features
Of course you can send and receive SMS, but that's just the beginning. Explore our other powerful features.
- 2-way messaging
- Scheduled texts
- Import contacts
- iOS and Android app
- Unlimited keywords
- Custom fields
- Data collection
- Link tracking
- MMS marketing
- Extended messaging
- Push notifications
- Zapier integration
- Text to Win sweepstakes
- Text to Vote surveys
- Web forms
- Rollover credits
How companies are using SMS chat
Explore SimpleTexting's case studies for ideas and inspiration on how you can provide the best possible SMS chat experience.
Learn why one of California's most highly reviewed self-storage facilities uses text messages to communicate with new and existing customers.Read their success story
Learn how Dr. Keith Hnilica made it easier for his clients to make appointments, request prescription refills, ask questions, receive reminders, and more, by making his business landline phone able to receive text messages.Read their success story
Nearly 10,000 baby boomers in the United States turn 65 every day. Here's how Straightaway uses SMS to meet the growing demand for nurse aides.Read their success story
Why customers love our SMS chat service
Discover why SimpleTexting is one of the highest-rated companies for two-way text messaging.
The quick and straightforward to grasp user interface means that even if you aren’t the person people come running to for tech advice, you’ll have no problem navigating it.
Frequently asked questions about SMS chat apps
Here are some of the most common questions about SMS chat messaging.