Interested in some help paying for college? Current high school seniors or college students in Canada can win a $1,000 scholarship from SimpleTexting!
Interested in $1,000 to put towards your college tuition? Read on to learn how SimpleTexting can help make that happen.
At SimpleTexting, we are proud supporters of driven students determined to further their education. That’s why, for the fourth year in a row, we are continuing our commitment by offering a $1,000 college scholarship to a hard-working student to help cover their education expenses in 2019-2020. If you are a high school senior or college student, you are eligible to win the SimpleTexting Scholarship Contest by submitting a thoughtful response to the prompt below. If you’re in need of some inspiration, be sure to check out last year’s winners here.
At SimpleTexting, we believe in the power of positivity– and in the value of both written and spoken communication, when used to uplift. If you could send one text to your younger self during a tough time what would you say and why? What advice would you give? What encouragement would you offer?
How to Enter:
- Answer the prompt above in 800 words or less.
- Though your response should be concise, there’s no need to use SMS language or texting acronyms.
- The file name should be your full name and date of birth. Example: John-Doe-1-15-1995.docx.
- Create a document in Google Docs and submit your response on this form. Make sure to change the settings on your Google Doc to allow anyone to view.
- Submission must be received by midnight on January 11, 2020.
Here’s How You Win:
- Send us your response, following the guidelines above.
- We will pick a winner by January 25, 2020, and notify you. (It’s subjective; we’re going to pick our favorite response.)
- We will email you to confirm mailing address, and send you a check or Visa gift card in the mail for $1,000.
- We will announce the winner on our company blog.
To Be Eligible:
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshman, sophomore, or junior in college in the Canadian Territories.
- You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 22.
- We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- Any and all content may be used in future SimpleTexting marketing.
Send your first message in minutes. Try SimpleTexting free for 14 days. No credit card required.