We’re seeking a hard-working Sales Development Representative to help introduce potential customers to all that SimpleTexting has to offer. This is an entry-level position, but prior experience working with customers is a must. The ideal candidate is comfortable handling a high volume of conversations (primarily via chat), switching gears quickly, and passionate about helping people. We pride ourselves on amazing customer service. In this role, you’d be the first point of contact for people new to SimpleTexting.
SimpleTexting is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on SimpleTexting to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
- Qualify a high volume of inbound prospects and appropriately route to an account executive or set an appointment when they’ve reached set qualification stages
- Ability to quickly build a relationship, understand customer pain points, needs and connect this with the benefits that SimpleTexting can deliver
- Respond to online chats, emails or phone calls to help potential SimpleTexting customers get signed up and started with the platform
- Meet or exceed assigned quotas
- Become a SimpleTexting power user—before you can support others, you must know the product yourself
This Role Is For You If
- You love to talk, actively listen, and get people excited about a new service
- Multiple chats and calls happening at once doesn’t make you sweat
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You’re as comfortable hopping on the phone as you are writing super clear emails
- You don’t just stop after answering the initial question asked, but go above and beyond in discovering how best to help a customer
- You have no shame geeking out about business and technology
- English is your primary language. Secondary languages are a plus.
- At least 1 year of experience working with customers, preferably in a sales role
- Demonstrable critical thinking, communication, and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience qualifying and evaluating customer needs
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Self-starter, positive attitude, ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team
- Highly organized. You can manage and prioritize several different projects.
- Familiarity with chat and CRM platforms
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study
- 2+ years in customer-facing role, preferably in a sales role
- Experience working in the SaaS industry
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation commensurate with your proven abilities with additional commission based opportunities
- This is a full-time position with a set schedule during US business hours
- Unlimited flexible time-off policy
How to Apply
Follow this link to apply: http://bit.ly/3seLRk4