We’re seeking a hard-working Sales Support Specialist to help introduce potential customers to all that SimpleTexting has to offer. This is an entry-level position, but prior experience working with customers is a must. The ideal candidate is comfortable switching gears quickly, and passionate about helping people. We pride ourselves on amazing customer service. In this role, you’d be the first point of contact for people new to SimpleTexting.
SimpleTexting is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on SimpleTexting to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
- Respond to email tickets, online chats, or phone calls to help potential SimpleTexting customers get signed up and started with the platform
- Explore the needs of potential customers and help them take the first step toward succeeding with SimpleTexting
- Qualify customers and appropriately route them to account executives
- Answer customer questions about how SimpleTexting can work for their business
- Become a SimpleTexting power user—before you can support others, you must know the product yourself
This Role Is For You If
- You love to talk, actively listen, and get people excited about a new service
- Multiple chats and calls happening at once doesn’t make you sweat
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You’re as comfortable hopping on the phone as you are writing super clear emails
- You don’t just stop after answering the initial question asked, but go above and beyond in discovering how best to help a customer
- You have no shame geeking out about business and technology
- English is your primary language. Secondary languages are a plus.
- At least 1 year of experience working with customers, preferably in a sales role
- Demonstrable critical thinking, communication, and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience qualifying and evaluating customer needs
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Self-starter, positive attitude, ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team
- Highly organized. You can manage and prioritize several different projects.
- Familiarity with chat and CRM platforms
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study
- 2+ years in customer-facing role, preferably in a sales role
- If you’re in Miami, you’re welcome to join us at the office!
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation commensurate with your proven abilities
- This is a full-time position with a set schedule
- Unlimited flexible time-off policy
How to Apply
Follow this link to apply: http://bit.ly/3seLRk4