SimpleTexting is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on SimpleTexting to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that inludes segments, autoresponders, data collection and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 9+ years of relevant work experience, or 4 years of relevant work experience with a PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Deep knowledge and experience in JAVA
- Experience with NoSQL data stores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, or DynamoDB
- Experience architecting and developing medium to large scale designs.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features.
- Evaluate system-wide platform decisions and help set long-term strategy.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards.
- Make individual software development contributions.
Compensation and Benefits
- Above market compensation commensurate with your proven abilities
- Unlimited flexible time off policy