We’re seeking a smart, enthusiastic Customer Support and Onboarding Specialist to join our small (but growing and crazy talented) customer satisfaction team. This is an entry-level position, but prior experience working with customers is a must. The ideal candidate is a dedicated problem-solver who’s passionate about helping people! You can be located anywhere in the world, and if you’re in the Miami area you’re welcome to join us at the office.
SimpleTexting is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on SimpleTexting to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
- Become a SimpleTexting power user—before you can support others, you must know the product yourself
- Provide technical and consultative support to our clients on a daily basis
- Manage all aspects of the customers’ onboarding process and track their progress
- Train clients in their use of the platform by leading coaching sessions, presentations, and answering questions via phone, email and live chat
- Answer prospective customers’ questions about the platform
- Follow up with clients’ who showed interest in our trial plan but have not yet upgraded to a paid plan
- Participate in the ongoing creation and updating of help center articles
- It’s easy for you to put yourself in someone else’s shoes. You love making others happy.
- English is your primary language. Secondary languages are a plus.
- At least 1 year of experience working with customers
- Strong interest in business and technology
- Demonstrable critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Translating technical ideas for non-technical audiences is fun for you
- Ability to learn new software platforms quickly
- Self-starter, positive attitude
- Highly organized. You can manage and prioritize several different projects.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field of study
- 2+ years in customer support role
- Experience conducting product demos using software such as Zoom or UberConference
Compensation and Benefits
- Above market compensation commensurate with your proven abilities
- Unlimited flexible time off policy