SimpleTexting is a friendly text message marketing platform that makes it easy for organizations of every size to engage their subscribers and boost their bottom line. We make sending mass campaigns as simple as starting one-on-one conversations, and our powerful built-in features take SMS marketing to the next level. Our customers include retail businesses, Fortune 500 corporations, churches, universities, schools, political campaigns, and unions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Convert warm leads into paying customers by making outbound calls
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle—forecast, prospect, qualify, propose, and close business
- Conduct needs analysis and follow up with prospects to ensure they purchase products and services that meet their needs
- Coach and advise small businesses and organizations on text marketing strategies
- 2-3 years of software sales experience, SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Conscientiousness and well-humored individual with a get-it-done disposition
- Strong presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Experience selling services or technology products to small businesses and nonprofits, or new business generation
- Ability to manage leads, information, and activities in Salesforce
- Preference given to candidates with a college degree and those who have worked closely with marketing
We offer a flexible and fun work environment. Competitive salary, commissions, and a superlatively great group of people to work with. We recognize and encourage meaningful contributions with constant feedback and mentoring.
Email: jobs @ simpletexting.net
– Send us a one-page PDF resume and write a few sentences about why you’re a good fit in the body of the email.
– Subject line should be “hungry for sales.”
– Extra credit: Call us and leave a voicemail at (347) 798-0329. State your name, a few words about yourself, and why you’re the best candidate for the job.