How are businesses and news outlets using SMS marketing today? The possibilities with text marketing are virtually endless, but one of the most popular features is to send customized alerts to subscribers.
Interested in hearing about the latest current events the moment they happen? With text message marketing, now you can. Most of America’s leading news sources, like ABC News and CNN, allow you to sign up for SMS alerts. NBC even lets you personalize your text message alerts, so you can control how many times you’re texted each week and which news topics you’re texted about.
Say you’d like to receive SMS alerts for entertainment and celebrity news. Just text “ENT” to MSNBC (67622). You’ll be instantly subscribed to MSNBC’s list and will receive an alert the next time a celebrity hits the news.
If you’d like to offer your customers the same service, SimpleTexting has got you covered. With our subscriber list feature, you can create multiple contact lists and send different text messages to different lists of subscribers. You can also create SMS keywords to make it easy for your customers to sign up for updates. Sign up for a free trial today!
- Millennials and Gen Z: 86% Like SMS in the Interview Process
- Euphoria Found: The Conversion Rate Went Crazy When They Danced with SMS
- 2017 SimpleTexting $1,000 Canadian College Scholarship Contest
- 2017 SimpleTexting $1,000 College Scholarship Contest
- How Dress for Success Uses SMS to Help Women Find Jobs