The new report confirms what we speculated in an earlier blog post, that “rumors of texting’s demise are greatly exaggerated.”
A few weeks ago, independent analyst Chetan Sharma published a report that text messaging had declined for the first time ever. In reality, people aren’t texting less, they’re simply texting differently, using applications like iMessage (and SimpleTexting) to text outside their carrier’s messaging plans.
The Pew Study also found that a staggering 97% of 18 to 29-year-olds with cells text, with 92% of adults 30-49 texting as well.
- Millennials and Gen Z: 86% Like SMS in the Interview Process
- Euphoria Found: The Conversion Rate Went Crazy When They Danced with SMS
- 2017 SimpleTexting $1,000 Canadian College Scholarship Contest
- 2017 SimpleTexting $1,000 College Scholarship Contest
- How Dress for Success Uses SMS to Help Women Find Jobs