Happy New Year from SimpleTexting!
Like millions around the world, you probably rang in the new year with friends, family, a bit of bubbly, and… text messages?
That’s right: New Year’s Eve was the busiest night for texting—ever! Sprint even reinforced their network in preparation for a 200% increase in traffic!
A nifty survey on smartphones and New Year’s found that 70% of American users planned on texting their friends or family as they celebrated 2013, more than any other activity on their phone. Just 64% planned on calling, and 38% said they’d use their phone’s clock to count down the new year.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot, I’m pretty sure we’d still remember to text.
- Millennials and Gen Z: 86% Like SMS in the Interview Process
- Euphoria Found: The Conversion Rate Went Crazy When They Danced with SMS
- 2017 SimpleTexting $1,000 Canadian College Scholarship Contest
- 2017 SimpleTexting $1,000 College Scholarship Contest
- How Dress for Success Uses SMS to Help Women Find Jobs